If you are interested, please send an email with your resume attached to:email@example.com
As the Andium People Operations Associate You Will:
- Manage many processes that are key to our employees having a seamless experience, including onboarding and offboarding, benefits, payroll, leave of absence, HR systems, data & analytics, event planning, and policies for our employees
- Create a great experience for all of our employees by thoughtfully handling questions related to our processes and programs as well as become a trusted partner, building strong cross-functional relationships with our team
- Improve the employee experience by owning all People Operations matters. You identify areas of improvement and proactively suggest better ways for us to perform our jobs
- Ensure all employee data in our systems is accurate and up to date for new hires and existing employees
- Work collaboratively with the Ops team on all people and culture initiatives including happy hours, event planning, employee celebrations, anniversary, new hire swag orders, and more
Skills & Requirements:
We seek to hire individuals who bring the extraordinary drive, attention to detail and thoughtfulness to their work every day. For this role, we are looking for candidates who are people focused, highly organized, empathetic and resourceful.
The specific skillsets required for this job are outlined below:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with a preference for prior Administrative, HR Coordination or Operations experience
- Experience in a professional environment interacting with all levels of employees including senior leaders and executives
- Prior experience in a high-growth fast-paced start-up environment is a plus
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides competitive compensation and benefits. In joining us, you would get to be part of a fun, flexible and collaborative working environment in a growing company based in the heart of Manhattan. If you like tackling problems, getting creative, and using whiteboards as much as we do, we would love to hear from you.