If you are interested, please send an email with your resume attached to:email@example.com
You at Andium
This Operations Associate provides an incredible opportunity for a mission-driven, hard-working, independent problem solver to help scale the operational capacity of an innovative technology company building monitoring tools for management teams at the cross section of energy technology and the future of our environment. Working independently or within a small team in our satellite office, you will coordinate directly with our Operations Management to help the team solve back office and vendor challenges. This role has strong upward mobility and dynamic team collaboration. Given the fast pace and growth of our team, you should apply if you relish the challenge of ownership, hard work, and want to be a part of an excellent team working in one of the fastest growing sectors shaping the future, the Industrial Internet of Things, then this opportunity could be for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Work as an Operations Associate at the core of our organic production capacity
- Assist other team members with the production of high-quality hardware sub-assemblies using both electric and hand tools with a keen attention to detail and an efficiency-driven mindset
- Provide management with process feedback and creative ideas to improve fulfillment processes
- Think independently, voice your ideas, and help drive production innovation
- Support the Quality Assurance team as needed using custom software tools
- Conduct inventory management and material intake
- Conduct pre-shipping inspections and preparation of materials to be delivered to customers
- Be an eager learner with a growth mindset
- Coordinating help desk requests
- Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable
Skills & Requirements
The Andium Operations team maintains especially rigorous and high standards for our team because the
end-users of our technology demand it. We therefore seek to hire individuals who bring the extraordinary
drive, attention to detail and thoughtfulness to their work every day.
- The specific skillsets required for this job and outlined below are critical:
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Communication Skills (In-person, by phone and over electronic channels)
- Strong Inter-personal and Teamwork Skills
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (with emphasis on Excel)
- Ability to lift and safely maneuver boxes weighing up to 50lbs
Andium is a IIoT technology company with a simple vision: to provide the world with a revolutionary
industrial platform that supports leaders making meaningful change in the world by helping them monitor
what they manage. Through a combination of in-house software development and limited organic hardware
production, we have developed proprietary products poised to change the industry. We are seeing rapid
growth and need to expand our team.
While our primary office is in the heart of New York City, we also maintain an office and facilities in Texas where much of our current customer base is located. This position will be based out of our New York Office with some travel to our facilities in Texas.
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides competitive compensation and benefits. In joining us, you would get to be part of a fun, flexible and collaborative working environment in a growing company based in the heart of Manhattan. If you like tackling problems, getting creative, and using whiteboards as much as we do, we would love to hear from you.