If you are interested, please send an email with your resume attached to:email@example.com
Our infra team is responsible for the ideation, development and support of our core technology stack in support of product development efforts and the needs of various stakeholders, internal and external. Infra works on designing, implementing and maintaining the core building blocks that make up our paradigm-shifting asymmetric computing platform for Industrial IoT, ensuring those building blocks are individually and together reliable, scalable and extensible. Infra engineers come from all backgrounds, including those other than CS and engineering, but the team shares passion, curiosity, creativity, support, commitment to one another and a strong work ethic as unifying traits.
- Work closely and interactively with your fellow infra engineers to ideate and define the core mobile building blocks within our broader asymmetric computing platform architecture
- Articulate the capabilities and constraints of mobile computing on iOS for both iPhone and iPad to the team within the context of our technology stack
- Design, plan, implement, stabilize, release, and maintain iOS applications for both iPhone and iPad that are reliable, scalable and extensible
- Design, develop, and maintain version control, CI/CD, and error and crash reporting systems for maintainability and observability of iOS code in alignment with the team’s established guidelines
- Document and communicate design decisions with clear, concise language both in writing and when most effective in presentation format
- Work closely with tech leadership to prioritize development efforts in the context of stakeholder needs and the broader technical direction of our core technology stack
- 7+ years as a software engineer.
- 3+ years’ experience as an iOS software engineer.
- Strong familiarity with other mobile platforms
- Strong theoretical and practical CS fundamentals, including but not limited to data structures and algorithms, OS theory and implementation, and networking.
- CS or other engineering degree or equivalent experience (7 years minimum in a software engineering role).
- Passion and curiosity for and demonstrated track record of looking under the hood below the application layer. For example, diving into the build process (compiling, linking, etc.), working with the Objective-C runtime, investigating iOS security, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Competency in C or C++ preferred, but not required. Desire to learn and apply C or C++ within iOS applications required.
- Demonstrated track record of reliable, scalable, and extensible production-deployed iOS code.
- Continuous learner with demonstrated track record of adaptability and flexibility of mindset in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Steadfast commitment to a constructive, solutions-oriented mindset in both individual and team settings.
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides competitive compensation and benefits. In joining us, you would get to be part of a fun, flexible and collaborative working environment in a growing company based in the heart of Manhattan. If you like tackling problems, getting creative, and using whiteboards as much as we do, we would love to hear from you.