If you are interested, please send an email with your resume attached to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Andium is a technology company with a simple vision: to provide the world with a revolutionary platform that supports big thinking across the smallest of devices by combining the best of IoT technologies. Through a combination of in-house development and open source tools, we have developed proprietary products poised to change the industry. We are seeing rapid growth and need to expand our development team.
You at Andium
As a talented Cloud engineer with at least 3 years’ experience, you will help to shape the future of our innovative IoT platform. Your ability to balance business demands with technical limitations, and desire to take ownership and responsibility, will help you stand out as you carry user requirements through to production. Your expert knowledge, spanning multiple layers of the Web/Cloud stack, will enable you make an impact across multiple teams and projects at Andium and you will continually learn and work with new, cutting-edge technologies.
- Design, development, and implementation of cloud services.
- Develop high quality code, test and debug system software with minimal supervision.
- Rapidly prototype, integrate, and validate new product designs and ideas.
- Support software QA and performance optimization.
- Provide end-user support when necessary.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of, and account for, common web security concerns.
- Work with international team members and clients.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of professional experience as a cloud engineer / developer.
- Experience with event-driven or pub/sub systems (e.g. MQTT, Vert.X).
- Experience developing with Kotlin or Java (Kotlin preferred).
- Experience working with Relational and NoSQL Databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, preferred).
- Experience implementing web APIs (Websockets, REST and GraphQL desired).
- Experience with one or more cloud service providers (AWS preferred).
- Familiarity with DevOps and containerized cloud architectures (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) an advantage.
- Familiarity with version / source control, preferably GIT.
- Familiarity with authentication, authorization and cloud security methodologies a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume attached to: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides competitive compensation and benefits. In joining us, you would get to be part of a fun, flexible and collaborative working environment in a growing company based in the heart of Manhattan. If you like tackling problems, getting creative, and using whiteboards as much as we do, we would love to hear from you.